Hibbent 2 Pack Toilet Flapper Replacement Compatible with Kohler Hinge-style parts 84995 and 1000490 Flapper
- 1. Compatible with Kohler: for Ankara (14230), for Fables and for Flowers (14224), for Laureate (14291), for Prairie Flowers (14290-WF), for San Raphael (3466, 3467, 3384), for Revival (3360, 3612), for Rialto (3386), for Rosario (3434).
- 2. Water saving: Replace old, leaky, and inefficient toilet flappers to save on expensive water waste with this large toilet flapper
- 3. Easy to Install: No tools are required for installation.Includes stainless steel chain with clip hook
- 4. High-quality material: This type of toilet flapper is made of flexible rubber for a tight seal and is easy to install.
- 5. Satisfied customer service: If there is any problem, please contact us. A money refund or free new replacement is available for you.
Toilet Flapper Replacement Compatible with Kohler
Hibbent Toilet Tank Flapper Stopper Features
1. Quick & Easy to Install: We know you have better things to do than work on your toilet, so our
products are designed for quick installations.
2. Longest Lasting Materials: Made of material that withstands modern water treatments to ultimately
save water and money.
3. Quickly fix running and leaking toilets and eliminate costly water waste.
Please note Toilet flapper not compatible with 2-piece toilets.
with stainless steel chain and hook.
Compatible with Kohler Toilet Model
Compatible with Kohler Ankara Toilet Model (14230)
Compatible with Kohler Fables and for Flowers Toilet Model (14224)
Compatible with Kohler Laureate Toilet Model (14291)
Compatible with Kohler Prairie Flowers Toilet Model (14290-WF)
Compatible with Kohler San Raphael Toilet Models (3466, 3467, 3384)
Compatible with Kohler Revival Toilet Models (3360, 3612)
Compatible with Kohler Rialto Toilet Model (3386)
Compatible with Kohler Rosario Toilet Model (3434)
- Easy to Install
- Made in High-Quality Rubber
- No Tools Are Required
Toilet Tank Flapper Replacement Installation Notes
1. Tum off the water supply and flush the toilet to the empty tank.
2. Relace the old flapper with the new one.
3. Connect the chain to the trip lever. If necessary adjust length of the chain.
4. Place the flapper and fix the flapping cap drain valve to the direction of side drainage outlet.