Hibbent 2 Pack Toilet Flapper Replacement, Compatible with Gerber 99-788, 3 Inch Flapper Replacement Water Saving - Blue
- Toilet flapper replacement compatible with Gerber 99-788
- Replace old, leaky, and inefficient toilet flappers to save on expensive water waste with this large toilet flapper
- The long-lasting blue rubber is fit for city water treatment, hard water, and well water.
- No tools are required for installation. Includes stainless steel chain with clip hook.
Meets US and Canada industry standards for plumbing code.
Get Rid of Toilet Issues Fast
No tools are needed with an easy installation design. No need for a handyman. Get rid of those faulty and leaking toilets once and for all, keeping your toilet running at optimal performance.
how to install:
- 1. Turn off the water valve to the toilet.
- 2. Hold the handle down and drain out the water from the tank.
- 3. Remove the old leaky flapper.
- 4. Replace the new flapper in the same place, and install the chain well.
- 5. Done!
A good quality rubber toilet flapper can be more durable so that your toilet does not leak water and produce noise.
Easy to Install
The simple installation method does not require tools, and can quickly complete the replacement of the old toilet flapper.
Suitable for more types of toilets
Hibbent 3 inch toilet flapper cover can be a good replacement for need 3 inch stopper flapper various types of toilets.