Hibbent Attachable Bidet Self-Clean Bidet Dual Nozzles Non-Electric for Hygienic Washing - 2800
- 1. High-Quality Parts Needed: Metal Bidet T adapter with On/Off (Faucet Quality Valve) and Braided Steel Hoses - Make sure the bidet is not leaking and will not flood the bathroom. All of our internal valves are made with 100% brass, instead of some random ceramic-ensuring long-lasting durability.
- 2. Easy to Operate and Install: Dual nozzle offers posterior wash for him and feminine wash for her, can be used by the entire family. Hibbent toilet bidet attachment with clearly defined settings on the control panel and the bidet can easily be operated by children and the elderly. Adjustable bidet attachment universal design provides an easy fit for your toilet, DIY installation, and non-electric.
- 3. Sleek and Slim design： Our bidet, being only 9mm thick, is slim enough to allow for inner hoses and structure, while not being too slim to compromise the durability or function of the bidet. The bidet can be attached to most standard 2-piece toilets. It installs right between the toilet seat and the toilet bowl.
- 4. Nozzle Guard Gate & Self-cleaning Retractable Nozzle: The hygienic nozzle guard gate shields the nozzles. The nozzle automatically retracts behind the guard gate after each wash to ensure it is protected until your next use. You could also choose to clean the nozzle itself.
5. Environmentally Friendly and Warranty: Save money on toilet paper. Cleaning with our bidet is gentle on your skin and sustainable for the planet. We are always here to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Bidet includes an 18-month warranty.
Bidet Toilet Attachment – Modern Design
Tailored Control Knob-Turn OFF
When turning to this place, the water spray stops. Constructed with a nozzle adjuster and pressure control knob that controls the self-cleaning nozzle spray angle and water pressure to your desired intensity.
Remove toilet seat
This attachable bidet requires NO electricity or additional plumbing. Installation is faster than a smartphone update
Place bidet attachment
Connect Hibbent bidet attachment with the water supply line and install the bidet to the toilet bowl tighten it with screws.
Re-install toilet seat
Install the toilet seat back to the toilet bowl and make it install tightly and open/ close the lid to test.
T-adapter link to water line
Our bidets are manufactured with high quality, durable parts built to last and withstand the water pressure.
4x T-adapter Rubber Seals
1x User Manual
- Color: White
- Control knob color: Chrome
- Weight: 0.8kg