Hibbent Toilet Seat Premium One-Click with Cover Easy Installation Quick-Release
- QUICK-RELEASE. Click the Button Beside to take off the Toilet Seats and Cover for cleaning, Quick Release, and Easy Removable. No tools are required.
- PREVENT SHIFTING. Creative One-piece Hinge Base Design adds stability and prevents shifting. The toilet Seats Stay Tight and will not Slip and Slide
- QUIET-CLOSE (seat & cover) closes slowly and quietly without loud slamming, cracked toilets, and pinched fingers. It closes slowly and silently by itself.
- SOLID SEATS ARE AVAILABLE FOR MORE THAN 400 POUNDS. Made of top quality. 100% pure (not recycled) polypropylene (plastic).
FITS ALL TOILET BRANDS including Kohler, American Standard, Toto, Crane, Eljer, Caroma, etc. MEASURE YOUR TOILET SIZE Before Order.
TOILET SEAT-ELONGATED IN WHITE COLOR
Creative Hinge Base Design(One Piece Hinge Base)
- 1. EASY INSTALLATION: Put the hinge base on the pan above the toilet holes. Screw the bolts. Then put the hige cover in. Finished!
- 2. PREVENT SHIFTING: Two hinges are together in one Mounting base(hinge base). Solid and Stable. Much better than the 2pc separated hinge bases(Round) which most customers complain is easy shifting after some days using.
- Creative Designed Quick Release Button: Place on two sides, not on the middle part.
- 1. MORE CONVENIENT: Easy to Operate. Only click the button beside, you can feel free to take off the seats and cover. Don't need to press the button always.
- 2. MORE CLEAN: If the button is on the middle, hands may reach the toilet seat front and get dirty. So we design the quick-release button beside, it offers improved clean as you only need to make minimal contact with the seat when you remove it for cleaning.
- The Quick Release Function is much better than the traditional mounting base:
- Simply press the button to remove the toilet seat, you can fully clean around the seat hinges and the nasty area between the seat mounting posts, and in the case of two-piece toilets you can easily get around the area where the tank meets the bowl.
Elongated Toilet Seat (Length is 18.5 inch or 47 cm)
Please MEASURE YOUR TOILET SIZE to determine if you need ROUND or ELONGATED (above image shows how to measure your toilet). Measure your toilet from the center of the mounting hole to the front of the toilet bowl. The distance between 2 mounting holes is 5.5inch or 14cm.
Quite Close Toilet Seat
The slow-close toilet seat closes quietly and helps to prevent slamming. Create a quite environment and without pinching your hands. The quite close function will take effect after the toilet seat installed.